Silver Tree Jewellery Careers
21 Jan 2020
New Job Position // Assistant Manager
Full-Time Position – 30-40 hours per week.
We are looking for a proactive, organised and driven Assistant Manager for our store in Lancaster. We are a small family-run team offering a tailored service for our customers. The candidate will be given full training on the Silver Tree way of selling, product and brand knowledge as well as our award-winning customer service.
- Friendly person with excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in sales and meeting targets
- Ability to work well within a team
- Immaculate self-presentation
- Hardworking and reliable
- Influence and increase sales in a one-to-one selling environment.
- Providing exceptional service at all times. We go above and beyond for our customers.
- Learn about product materials and Branded jewellery collections.
- Completing online training modules as well as out of store branded learning.
- Encourage customer loyalty - discussing upcoming collection launches, promotions and extra gifts or services with sales.
- Assisting with deliveries of stock and packaging.
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance.
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards.
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges.
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe.
Silver Tree Rewards
- A highly competitive salary and bonus potential
- Generous 50% employee discount on all jewellery and watches
- Industry recognised Diploma’s and certificated training offered
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the required skill set, then we would love to hear from you!
Please call into the store or email Hannah@silvertreejewellery.co.uk with a cover letter and CV.