Safely welcoming you back on June 15th 2020
9 Jun 2020
We are very excited to announce, and in accordance with government guidance, that we are reopening the store in Lancaster on Monday the 15th June, 2020.
Our opening hours will resume as normal to*
- Monday – Saturday, 9.30am- 5pm
- Sunday - Appointment Only
*If you wish to make an appointment please do so by one of the following ways;
- Fill out our online appointment form here>
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01524 847100
Our online store will also be open for Click and Collect orders or orders wishing to be delivered to your home address, with free UK delivery.
Please be rest assured that we have carried out a full Health and Safety COVID-19 inspection and implemented procedures to make sure that the store environment is as safe as possible for our employees and customers. Regular daily cleaning of the shop and jewellery will be taking place and there are plenty of hand-sanitising stations in store.
We are looking forward to seeing you in store and for your own, and our safety, we would be grateful if you could adhere to the following;
- Symptoms, if you or anyone in your household feels unwell then PLEASE do not come to the store. You must self-isolate at home in accordance with government guidelines.
- Patience, please be patient; we will be cleaning down equipment and surfaces after each customer.
- Distance, only two customers will be allowed in store at any one time and please keep two metres apart from any other customer or any of our staff members.
- Contactless, please use our contactless payment facilities where possible.
- Smile, after all you are shopping for sparkling jewellery!
We want to make our store environment as safe, happy and friendly as possible. Anyone who is not adhering to the guidelines we have set out for our store will be asked to leave.
We would like to thank each and every one of you who has supported our small business during lockdown; from our lovely locals to national and international online customers. Since lockdown began, as it was for everyone, we were afraid for the future; including the future of our business. We know, whether you are able to visit the store or choose to shop online, that we will be supported throughout this process by our wonderful customers.